3rd Y Axis over 2nd

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 13:01:48 MDT

Hi, all-

can anyone help me fix this plot? I've looked all over the place for a
resource that would offset the third Y axis, I don't know why it's being
drawn over the second one.
As you can see, I have used tiYAxisOffsetXF to offset the title (v-component
of wind) but the axis itself is on top of the title of the second axis
(Temperature).

The only resources I'm setting for both the second and third axes are
trYMaxF, trYMinF, xyDashPatterns and xyLineColor. Why are they so different?

I'm using *gsn_csm_xy3. *
*
*
Thank you!!!