Re: can not display the tick mark in the graph

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 15:55:54 MDT

Hi Mark,
I don't see anything wrong with your script when it comes to drawing the
tickmarks, or the 2nd plot in general. Is your first plot (lat/lon)
being drawn correctly? Are you getting any error messages when you draw
the 2nd plot?

(I am also guessing that your label bar is being drawn but is getting
pushed off of the right side of the page.)

Can you send in your data file? If it's smaller than 10MB you can send
it to me directly, otherwise follow the ftp directions here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml
and let me know once you put it there.
Adam