Re: Colour bar with triangular ends?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 10:43:47 MDT

Hi Carlo,

Please see example "lb_17.ncl" at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml#ex17

This shows how to create a labelbar with a polar/contour plot,
but you should be able to use it with any map, vector or contour plot.

This code is rather messy, and is not set up to handle any general case of the type
of labelbar you might want. However, you should be able to modify the labelbar
resources in "labelbar_w_tri_ends" if you need to make any changes.

--Mary