Re: Fwd: plotting hodograph from WRF output

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2011 - 12:23:01 MDT

Mark,

Wrfhelp should be able to answer your question about how to correctly get the wind direction from your wrfoutput file.

But, I'm not sure about the rest of your question. You said "Now I got only U and V". I'm not sure what you mean by this.

In your script, you are already plotting du and dv, and it looks like a decent plot to me. Is there something more you want to do with it?
Do you have a sample plot that you can show us?

--Mary