Re: gsn_csm_vector_scalar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2011 - 09:40:22 MDT

Ivica,

If my understanding is correct, you want to create a vector plot from data that has 2D coordinates. You can't do this directly using gsn_csm_vector_scalar. I *believe* you will need to regrid or interpolate your data to a grid that is represented by 1D coordinates.

Can you send us a copy of your script and data file? If so, please see the following for ftp instructions:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

Thanks,

--Mary