emacs ncl-mode is still being maintained.?

From: yagnesh <yagnesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 23:42:44 MDT

Greetings!!

is emacs ncl-mode is still being maintained.? I am asking this because I
see from the source, last change was made ages ago in 2003.

I have few problems with indentation and syntax highlight. If its not
maintained anymore I will try to hack it myself. (my elisp foo is not
good though).

Thanks.

PS: the earlier mail didn't show up in the mailing list. apologies if
this is a duplicate mail

--
YYR