Re: shapefile over contour

From: Luis Fernando Montana Roa <lfmontanar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 14:59:08 MDT

Thanks a lot Mary, finally it's done!

Best regards,

Fernando

attached mail follows:

Hi,

Part of the problem is the following resource, which was pushing the labelbar way down:

  res@lbTopMarginF = .5

I removed this resource, remove all settings of gsnMaximize=True, and replaced the following code:

  draw(map)
  frame(wks)
end

with:

;---Maximize new output in PostScript frame.
   pres = True
   maximize_output(wks,pres)
end

See attached.