Small/Medium Circles..

From: Erick Rivera Lemus <lemus_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2011 - 14:27:04 MDT

Hello,

I Have a question about circles. Is there a function on NCL that is
able to create circles based upon the lat, lon and radius that you
specify?

In my example I have a map and I have a marker with constant width
for each hour. I have data that represent the range in width due to
pressure and winds. So for example when is closer to the water I
expect the width of the marker to be bigger and smaller as it
approaches closer to land. Is there any function that shapes markers
according to lat lon and radius.

I would like to plot small or medium circles on a map that would give
us a better representation of Hurricane Irene as it made his travel
along the NE.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I sent an image to previous email but It was hold by moderator due
to image size.

Cheers,
Erick Rafael Rivera Lemus
Software Technician
Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
Coastal Ocean Observation Laboratory

71 Dudley Road New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Office: 848-932-3261
Fax: 732-932-8578