C code wrapper

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2011 - 15:06:54 MDT

NCLers-
I have a C code source package that I want to wrap into NCL. I found the
reference manual that has the "explanation".
Am I correct that I have to write the wrapper which does the necessary
checking on the type and size of the dimensions
AND do the same for all subsequent subroutine calls?

jimmyc

--
James Correia Jr.
OU CIMMS Research Associate