Re: how to create same-size plots

From: Fan Fang <Fan.Fang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 07 2011 - 10:04:32 MDT

Thanks Adam and Mingxuan for your suggestions. We determined that the
cause was that the title or subtitle was too long. Apparently NCL was
trying to scale the title to fit into the window, and at the same time
scaled the plot. Fixing view port wouldn't work in this case, until, I
guess, the NCL function can scale the components in plot independently.

-Fan