Re: Coverting date format was: Problems with Ut_string

From: Carl Schreck <carl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 04 2011 - 14:35:14 MDT

I think you are still missing some pluses. Try this:
date2 = "date -d " + date1 + " +'%A, %d/%m/%Y ore %H'"
(also attached). Also note the single quotes around the format statement.

ut_string can do something very similar, but as of now it can't add the day
of the week. I'll put that on my todo list....

   Carl