Re: NCL user defined procedures in NCL scripting language

From: ugo merlini <ugomerlini_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 10:53:13 MDT

Hi,

I just write a function

begin ; begin function
undef("New_function") ; function name
function New_function(variable:variable type) ;where "variable" is the variable I want to import from the main code and variable type is type of variable I import (string, integer, ecc)

function code

return(variable); variable to send to main code

end; end function

begin ; start main code

to call the function

function_result = (New_function(variable)) ; where variable is the variable to pass to the function and function_result in the variable passed from the function to main code

end; end main code

hopes can help

Ugo