Re: (no subject)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2011 - 14:29:11 MDT

Hussain,

There's not enough information here for us to debug your problem.

If the first argument of gsn_open_wks is "x11", then as you are running the script, a window should pop up with the graphics on it. As you click on this window with your left mouse button, it will either advance to the next picture, or the window will go away if that's the end of your NCL script.

If the first argument is "pdf" or "ps", then the graphical output will be sent to a file called "xxxxx.pdf" or "xxxxx.ps", where "xxxxx" is the second argument to gsn_open_wks. You will see this file in the same directory where you ran the script from, unless you specified a directory path as part of the second argument, i.e.

    wks = gsn_open_wks("pdf","/path/to/file")

--Mary