Re: plotting

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 14 2011 - 08:01:18 MDT

You need to look at the second argument to "gsn_open_wks". If it's just a single name, like "plot", then you should have a "plot.pdf" file
in the same directory where you ran the script from.

If you have something like "/users/home/alsarraf/plot", then the plot should be "/users/hokme/alsarraf/plot.pdf".
--Mary