Re: wrf dimension changing

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 24 2011 - 09:27:53 MDT

Dear Ahmed,

Would you be able to provide us with a sample file? You can put it on our anonymous ftp. Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

for ftp instructions.

I noticed from your attached output files that you are getting a warning:

     warning:NclGRIB: Unknown grib parameter number detected (130, center 11, table version 2 grib record 172), using default variable name (VAR_130)

These warnings should be paid attention to, because they could signify that NCL doesn't fully recognize the file.

If we can get a sample file, we might be able to fix this problem soon.

Thanks,

--Mary