Re: lambert conformal coordinates

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 13:48:04 MDT

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. The data set does lnclude lat/lon arrays containing
all the grid point coordinates.
So your suggestion is to loop through these arrays, until finding the proper
x/y coordinate?

It certainly would not be as efficient to loop through the arrays as
compared to an equation, but should work just fine.

Micah

--
Micah Sklut