Re: wrf dimension changing

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 27 2011 - 02:35:44 MDT

Hello
the output of the WRF is quit large to upload so i have cut only two
variable from the file (geopotential height and u wind component)
but the size still quit large 250MB ,their name are
wrf.11102100 and wrf.11102112
i found from the ncl_fildump that one of them has more dimension than
the other although they use GFS data
the difference only is in the time 00 and 12 .
is it a problem of how NCL read the grib or it is a problem related to
the wrf itself .
thanks