Re: stage 4 data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 09:10:08 MDT

Mark,

It would help if you could include a sample image that shows the problem.

Your code looks correct, and you are provding the lat/lon arrays in the correct fashion.

Did you get any errors from running your script? Did you look at your values to make sure they
contain what you expect?

What about the lat2d/lon2d values. Did you look at these to make sure they are correct?

   print("min/max rainc = " + min(rainc) + "/" + max(rainc))
   print("min/max lat2d = " + min(lat2d) + "/" + max(lat2d))
   print("min/max lon2d = " + min(lon2d) + "/" + max(lon2d))

Please look these over, and then if it's still not clear what the problem is, it would help if you
can include an image, or even better, the data file.

--Mary