Nested Domain with WRFUserARW_add.ncl

From: Claude-Michel Nzotungicimpaye <miklonzo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 27 2011 - 03:08:17 MDT

Hello,

I am trying to get a plot two nested domains from two met_em* using the
WRFUserARW_add.ncl scripts from the WRF/Chem online tutorial.
As suggested by the tutorial, I linked the script to the
wrf_overlay_doms.ncl using:

ln -s ./wrf_overlay_doms.ncl ./WRFUserARW_add.ncl

Then, I set up the environment:

export NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local/ncl/

and run the NCL in the same directory using:

ncl wrf_overlay_doms.ncl

As result, I got this displayed on the screen (bash):
*Copyright (C) 1995-2011 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.0.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.*
*Includes nested too deeply*claude-michel@claude-michel-desktop:~/WRF$

And it seems for me there is an error somewhere but I don't know what this
may be.
Please can someone help me with that?

Regards,

--