Re: Why doesn't print* work using WRAPIT fortran?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 01 2011 - 07:46:28 MDT

Hi Stephen,

The print statement should work fine. Did you try adding an fflush call after it?

Please see the attached simple ex.f and ex.ncl. I've added a "print" statement.
It worked fine for me:

% WRAPIT -m64 ex.f

WRAPIT Version: 110125
COMPILING ex.f
LINKING
END WRAPIT

% ncl ex.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2011 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0-31Oct2011_0149
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
 II= 10
%

--Mary