Re: problem about label on potential temperature

From: <manatchanok_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 10:59:12 MDT

Dear Dave,

Another problem that I have is in the script as link below.

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/LEVELS_INTERP/wrf_Height.ncl

I tried to put in the height in meter to height_levels, but the thing
that showed in the plot was in hPa. Moreover, the range of height that
the script allows me to put in is 250-2000 hPa. I cannot put other
values that out of this range. Could you please give me any
suggestions ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Manatchanok