ShadeGtContour Question

From: Mills, Catrin Marie <cmmills2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Nov 05 2011 - 19:01:39 MDT

Hi, I hope all is well.

If I want to only contour values greater than 1.5, say, when using ShadeGtContour, if I set resi@cnLevelSpacingF = 1.5 (earlier in my code) and use the function ploti = ShadeGtContour(ploti, 1.5, 17), will that ensure that only values greater than 1.5 are shaded? I just want to make sure since the function description states , "Note that the shading begins at the first contour level less than value, and not at the specified value."

Thanks,

Catrin