Interpolating sea ice over North Pole in a dataset for CAM 3.1

From: Soumik Basu <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2011 - 17:19:39 MST

Hi,

I have prepared a sea ice dataset for running CAM3.1 model. There is
missing data over the North Pole. I am attaching a sample plot of how it
looks. Does anybody know if CAM3 do that interpolation in pre-processing
steps or I need to fill that.
Is there any interpolating function that I can use to fill only the North
Pole keeping all other values same?

Thanks,
Soumik

--
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
 ~J.K. Rowling"