Re: xMon Avg in netcdf

From: Idowu, Oluseun S. (UMKC-Student) <oluseun.idowu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 16:15:31 MST

I ran the code and at some point it crashed with the error message below.
It works fine until it gets to 199009. Any idea please. Thanks

(0) =====> Calculating Monthly Mean: 199009 <=====
fatal:systemfunc: cannot create child process:[errno=12]
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 37 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl