Re: xMon Avg in netcdf

From: Idowu, Oluseun S. (UMKC-Student) <oluseun.idowu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 19:55:00 MST

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I continue to have the same
problem running this. Thanks

(0) =====> Calculating Monthly Mean: 199009 <=====
fatal:systemfunc: cannot create child process:[errno=12]
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 37 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 79 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl before or near '
        print('
-------^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Variable (xMON) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 83 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:Variable (xMON) is undefinedfatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near
line 85 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 91 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl before or near '
        print('
-------^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Could not create (RHMON.nc)
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 94 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:Variable (xMON) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 95 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:Variable (dimMon) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 97 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 98 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl before or near end
    end
------^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:syntax error: line 99 in file nc2monavgID_RH.ncl before or near end
 end
---^

fatal:error in statement