Re: nlcaverg

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2011 - 09:29:33 MST

Your message had too large of an attachment to allow it to be posted, so I'm including just the text of your email.

The default for gsn_csm_contour_map is to do map fill only.

If you want map outlines, you need to set:

  res@mpOutlineOn = True

Or, if you set:

  res@mpFillOn = False

This will turn off map fill and automatically turn on map outlines.

--Mary