Re: float type - division

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2011 - 10:22:19 MST

Hi Micah,
Putting a period after the 15 should do the trick:
lat(i) = 47 - (i/15.)

(The period converts the 15 to a float.)

Secondly, I would highly recommend upgrading to the newest version of
NCL. v4.3.1 is quite old. You can either upgrade to v6.0.0 now or wait
for the January release of v6.1.0. v6.1.0 is supposed to include the
much anticipated ESMF regridding capability, amongst other upgrades.
Good luck,
Adam