Increasing stacksize limits, where to add on a mac?

From: Gina R Henderson <ghenders_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 08:23:21 MST

Hi all,

I was recently updating my version of NCL and came across the advice to add
"limit stacksize unlimited" to a .cshrc file or equivalent. I am working on
a MacOSX 10.7 and have all NCL paths set in my .profile. If I add the above
command to this file I get a command not found "limit". Have any NCL mac
users added this line successfully to avoid segmentation faults? If so
where did you add it on your system?

Thanks, Gina.