wind figure problem

From: zhangbinrc <zhangbinrc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 20:44:27 MST

 Hi,

I want to figure the surface wind speed difference of two simulations. And the log comes as :
(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lat2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions. Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.
(0) check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid latitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_north' 'degrees-north' 'degree_north' 'degrees north' 'degrees_N' 'Degrees_north' 'degree_N' 'degreeN' 'degreesN' 'deg north'
(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lon2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions. Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid longitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_east' 'degrees-east' 'degree_east' 'degrees east' 'degrees_E' 'Degrees_east' 'degree_E' 'degreeE' 'degreesE' 'deg east

Could you please help me with this? attached is my ncl script.

Bin