Addfiles

From: Nkese Mc Shine <Nkese.McShine_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2012 - 12:31:10 MST

Dear All,

I am writing a script containing addfiles. When I try to call the script in the command line,it stops when it reaches the line containing addfiles and says that "(fads) does not reference a file" , however if I put the entire script in the command line it works.Can you all help me please. I am using NCL version 6.0.0. Below is the script that I am writing.

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

begin

data="/root/Desktop/draft/Datasst"
fils = systemfunc("ls "+data+"/*/*.nc") ; listing all files in all folders
print(fils)
fads = addfiles(fils,"r")

end

Regards,
Nkese.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.