What resources control the number on the isobars in a Skew-t diagram

From: Guangshan Chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2012 - 11:38:01 MST

Dear all,

I plot a skew-t diagram by following the examples on NCL home webpage. See attached.

Now I don't want numbers on the isobars (circled by red color). I did several tests to remove them.
But I can not figure out what resources control them.

The resources I used:
  skewtOpts = True
  skewtOpts@DrawColAreaFill = True ; default is False
  skewtOpts@DrawFahrenheit = False
  skewtOpts@DrawWind = False
  dataOpts = False

If you know how to remove them, please let me know. Thanks.

Guangshan