tmXBLabelFontColor as an array

From: Tompkins Adrian <tompkins_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 09:58:09 MST

hello,

I want to be able to highlight two particular timeslots in a contour
plot. I thought to do this by changing their color, but it seems that
unlike res@tmXBValues, the resource tmXBLabelFontColor can only take a
single integer, not an array of values for each tick lable.

i.e.
This is what I want to do (but doesn't seem to work):
res@tmXBLabelFontColor=(/1,3,1,1,3,1,1,1/)

while this changes the color of all lables:
res@tmXBLabelFontColor=3

Is there a way to highlight a subset of graph lables?

thanks and best wishes,

Adrian

--
Adrian Tompkins          | Earth System Physics
+39 040 2240579 (office) | ICTP (UNESCO-IAEA)