Re: missing values when using "regrid2rcm"

From: Kat Bormann <k.bormann_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2012 - 21:36:06 MST

Mohamad, I have experienced this problem with rgrid2rcm grid before when
my input latitude and longitude arrays (both rectilinear and 2d) are not
monotonically increasing. This requires additional care when working in
the Southern Hemisphere, although I'm not sure where your RCM region is
focussed. Try inverting your 2d latitude ordering using lat2d(::-1,:)
notation.

Good luck,
Kat

--