How to reverse direction clarification

From: Helen Parish <hparish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2012 - 06:52:49 MST

To clarify my previous post, when I perform the following command

kl = 49

ureorder = U(lev | kl, lat | :, lon | :, time | :)

   utime = dim_avg_Wrap(ureorder)

do i = 0,287
   utimelon(:,i) = utime(:,287-i)
   end do

and print out the values in the arrays utimelon and utime I find that
the value of utimelon at index 0 becomes the value of utime at index
287 etc., which is what I require and would expect. However, if I then
perform the following plot commands I get identical results, and the
longitudinal values are not reversed in the plot itself. I have not
modified utime or utimelon again before performing the plot commands.

plot = gsn_csm_contour(wks, utimelon(:,:), res )

plot = gsn_csm_contour(wks, utime(:,:), res )

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get the longitudinal
values to reverse in a plot ?.

Thanks,
Helen.