Re: Satellite cloud map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 10:36:28 MST

Hi Mike

It depends. If you are using NCL V6.0.0 or earlier, and this image has more than 256 colors, then no, you wouldn't be able to reproduce it.

In our next release of NCL, V6.1.0, we hope to have support for larger color maps, and something like this could be possible.

Do you have the data for this image, and could you provide it? We can try it out here on our 6.1.0 test version.

--Mary