Re: variables gfs

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 09:28:23 MST

It is not possible to know based upon the information below.

You can ftp sample file

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put ...

quit

Send email to ncl-talk with the following information:

     The names of the file after you have successfully completed the
transfer.
     We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.

Also, .....

     The version of NCL you are running (ncl -V).
     The type of system you are on (uname -a).

Cheers