Track one storm when there are also two other storms in the domain

From: Yongxin Zhang <yongxin.fred_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 06:31:58 MST

My WRF domain covers the Atlantic basin and I will need to track only one
storm while there are also two other storms in the domain. I used
So-Young's script to plot the track but it did not work out well since her
script finds the minimum sea level pressure in the entire domain which in
my case corresponds to one storm at one time and another storm at another
time. I am wondering if any of you worked on similar cases before and have
a script or scripts to share. Any suggestions are also highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Yongxin