setvalues can not identify some resource

From: Ziqiang Jiang <zqjiang86_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 13:40:58 MST

Hi, when I set the resource by using the setvalues,some warning info had appeared, and I do not know why?My dir for scripts : /glade/home/zqjiang/ncl/test/biomassb.ncl e.g.warning:gsnXYBarChartBarWidth is not a valid resource in biomassb_xy at this time
warning:gsnXYBarChart is not a valid resource in biomassb_xy at this time
warning:gsnXYBarChartColors is not a valid resource in biomassb_xy at this time plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks,tmVal,bbpday,xyres) setvalues plot
   "vpWidthF" : .3
   "vpHeightF" : .3
   "trYMinF" : 0. "trXMinF" : 0. "trXMaxF" : count+1 "gsnXYBarChart" : True
   "gsnXYBarChartBarWidth" : 0.5 "gsnXYBarChartColors" : "blue"
   "tmXBMode" : "Manual" "tmXBValues" : tmVal
   "tmXBLabels" : label
   "tmXBLabelFontHeightF" : .01
   end setvalues Thanks Ziqiang