Re: Solve_linsys returns all fill values. Why?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 10:11:22 MST

solve_linsys is an interface to the LAPACK subroutines

C LAPACK ROUTINES (USE "AC" AS INPUT)

       CALL DGETRF( M, N, AC, LDA, IPIV, INFO )
       CALL DGETRI( N, AC, LDA, IPIV, WORK, LWORK, INFO )
===

Not sure why this would return zeros.

==

You would have to provide a sample data set and a script that
cleanly calls the solve_linsys