plotting the image of CALIPSO 532nm attenuated backscatter

From: Yi Huang <vivian.huang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 19 2012 - 17:15:00 MST

Dear NCL help,

Sorry if it is a waste of your time. I am new in using ncl scripts. I am
now trying to use ncl to plot the CALIPSO 532nm attenuated backscatter
image that looks similar to the one attached. I noticed that someone has
posted the same question on 31 Aug 2011 but I couldn't access any sample
script that you might have provided. If you have dealed with this question
before, would you minding helping me again? Can I have a sample script if
possible?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Vivian