Re: POP remap weight files filepath

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 14:04:50 MST

I believe the same directory as the script is the default location, or you can set the environment variable NCL_POP_REMAP to indicate where the weight files are:

    export NCL_POP_REMAP=/xxx/yyy
or
    setenv NCL_POP_REMAP /xxx/yyy

I'll add this information to the function page. Don't know why it wasn't there!

--Mary