Re: Band-Pass Filter

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 15:26:33 MST

NOTE: Please change your Subject.
Your questions have nothing to do with "Band-Pass Filter"
No further questions will be answered unless you change to Subject

---
Not sure what is happening on your end.
Does your sounding containing missing values?
---
The following works fine:
   [snip]
   printVarSummary(skewt_bkgd)
   printVarSummary(skewt_data)
   print("skewt_bkgd@Cape="+skewt_bkgd@Cape)
   print("skewt_data@Cape="+skewt_data@Cape)
----
Variable: skewt_bkgd
Type: obj
Total Size: 4 bytes
             1 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes:	[1]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 7
   data :	skewt_data	coordArraysClass	87
   dataspec :	skewt_data	xyDataSpecClass	109
   Tlcl :	24.10441
   Plcl :	927.8906
   Shox :	2.998047
   Pwat :	5.268123