Band-Pass Filter

From: Abhik Santra <abhiksantra_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 00:33:01 MST

Dear All,

        I use "band_pass_latlon_time" function with spd=1.0 and nwt=201 to keep all frequencies between 10 and 90 day for single level variable. Now, I want to do the same for multiple-level variables. But the "band_pass_latlon_time" function doesn't allow more than 1 level. Is there any other function to do that? Or should I do the same for each level separately?

Regards,

--
Abhik Santra
CSIR Research Fellow,