Re: newpdf option ...

From: Alan Crouse <ac_soaring_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2012 - 19:35:03 MST

I am also getting the "Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file".  I confirmed that I have the  /etc/fonts/fonts.conf and I do not receive the message when running convert from the command line, only from within ncl 6.0.  It appears a low priority ticket was already raised on this item.  Similar to the previous messages in this list, my plots appear to be fine.  The problem just seems to cause a delay in processing.

Is there any update on the ticket or any information I can provide that would assist?

Alan

Ubuntu 11.10