Output options

From: Nkese Mc Shine <Nkese.McShine_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2012 - 07:25:31 MST

Dear all,

I am calling a ncl script in the command window and all the output results are usually supposed to be placed/read out in the command window. For some reason it is blanking out majority of the results and all I see is the last ten lines and the graphical maps produced. Could it be that I am reading in too much data? I am using 25 years of monthly data. Is there a way that my output can go into a file instead of it being read out in the command window since that might be a solution to my problem?

Regards,
Nkese

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.