might have found a minor typo on NCL website

From: Joe Grim <grim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 11:55:44 MDT

Hi,

I believe I have found a small but important typo on the NCL webpage for
rcm2rgrid:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/rcm2rgrid.shtml

Under the Arguments for lon2d is the following sentence: "The longitude
order must be east to west." I believe east and west should be swapped
so it reads: "The longitude order must be west to east." Am I correct,
or am I missing something? I found that ordering them west to east
worked for my script, while ordering from east to west resulted in all
missing values for the returned array.

Also, if I find future typos such as this, should I post to ncl-talk or
is there some other avenue of letting the webmaster know?

Thanks.

Joe Grim

--
NCAR - RAL