Missing Value Error

From: Chris Klich <cak10c_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2012 - 11:19:10 MDT

Hello, I am currently trying to make a contour plot of several of my WRF
output files. I am interpolating model levels onto "nice" heights (1km,
2km, etc.). However, when I try to plot domain 2 at 1km, I get the
following error:

fatal:The result of the conditional expression yields a missing value. NCL
can not determine branch, see ismissing function
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 1896 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2671 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 81 in file co_interp.ncl

This only happens with domain 2, domains 1 and 3 plot fine. Over this area
there is terrain higher than 1km, but this is the case in domains 1 and 3
also, and it just plots these areas as white boxes. Why is it not doing
this for domain 2? I thought if it had a missing value it would plot it as
a white box and move on, but something seems to be stopping this.

Does anyone have any suggestions that may help getting this to run
properly? I attached the program if it will be helpful.

Thanks,
Chris