Vertical cross section of mixing ratio variables

From: Cecille Villanueva-Birriel <cvillanu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2012 - 08:49:01 MDT

Hello,

 I am in the middle of modifying an ncl script to get vertical cross sections of different mixing ratio variables from my WRF idealize run. However, every time I run it I get this error

fatal:Dimension sizes of left hand side and right hand side of assignment do not match
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 116 in file wrf_CrossSection_2.ncl

If I get rid of that variable (which is qc), it will happen with the next mixing ratio variable. I Don't know what is wrong. I have looked and I don't see any errors. Here is the ncl script.

Thanks,
Cecille