Re: Smoothing / Filtering Data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 13:41:09 MDT

Hi Bruce,

We are incorporating ESMF (Earth System Modeling Framework) regridding software
into NCL, and hope to make it available in V6.1.0-beta.

It might work on your data, and I'll be happy to give it a try if you can provide me with
your high-res and unstructured datasets, and a description or a file that contains the
low-resolution grid that you want to regrid to.

You can use our FTP site to upload your datasets:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary