zooming on specific area

From: Mohamad Ibrahim OMAR <egy_mohamad_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2012 - 04:20:03 MDT

Dear all, I want to plot my data on a specific area say from lat -5.0 to lat 20.0 and from lon 15 to lon 50, so what can I do in my script to do this. note that the iy and jx are not the ordinary lat lon but they are in Kilometers the ncdump for my file is attached I attached the ncl script, ncdump file and the output image of my whole domain. thanks   Mohamed Ibrahim El-Sayed OMAR Egyptian Meteorological Authority Scientific Research Department Climate Studies Centre Kobry El-Quobba, P.O.Box. 11784 Cairo, EGYPT Mobil phone  : 002 0160802805  Home Phone : 002 0482370261